Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Voice recognition software: A trial with a wedcam microphone.

This blog and entry is being compost using windows seven voice recognition software.


I'm hoping this software will enable all some of my students who has struggled with writing, to create a first draft quality cheeses of writing.


The result may still require editing, but it should enables my students to look smarter on paper. If you also say the considerable amounts of time.


The best part? The software is three! (hits included in windows seven.) New line


A view off the balcony: San Clemente Inn
Now I will edge what I've written. 



This blog entry is being composed using Windows 7 voice recognition software.

I'm hoping this software will enable some of my students, who have struggled with writing, to create  first draft quality pieces of writing.

The results may still require editing, but it should enable my students to look smarter on paper. It should also save considerable amounts of time.

The best part? The software is free! (It's included in Windows 7.)  

Zoom in! A gazebo!
Now I will edit what I've written. 

Now I'll try it again, editing as I go...

This log entry is being composed using windows seven voice recognition software. I am hoping this software will enable some of my students, who have struggled was writing, to create a first draft quality piece of writing. A

The results they still require editing, but should enable listings to look smarter on paper we should also save considerable amounts of time.

And the best part? It is freedom! (it is included in windows seven.)

Shuffle board anyone?
(this is still going to require editing!) 

That's all for now. Voice Recognition is found on the control panel (Speech Recognition). It includes 1/2 hour or so of tutorials, which I listened to. Not a real steep learning curve, but it still takes some patience and practice. I think I'll try it with a hand held microphone next time.

2 comments: