Monday, November 17, 2008

Just for fun... In my backyard



Instead of zooming in and zooming out, today we’ll play, zoom out, zoom in. I start out medium and get smaller. The results are a bit surprising. You might get a little taste of amusement, or even that rare child-like emotion called “delight.” Or at least, "Ew!"

These pictures were shot in my backyard, home of an assortment of things living.

These photo twins and triplets are aimed at creating a visual zen moment: trans-verbal, illuminating, and a bit whimsical.

Have fun!







3 comments:

  1. Your back yard looks a lot more fun than mine does.

    Sorry to burst your bubble, but that was a real mouse! My cat found him one day when I arrived home from work. We don't think that he understood it was a real mouse. He seemed to get bored with it.

    The best part about him attacking the mouse, is that the mouse died of drowning. My cat got a second wind while playing with him and picked him up and slam dunked him into the toilet. There are pictures to prove that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, are your roses still blooming? Ah Southern California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my roses are still in bloom. They'd bloom all year long, but I cut them all back in late January or early February, mostly to stimulate growth. Sometimes they get a mold, but I spray.

    ReplyDelete