Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just for fun: Wolf in a cage

I've been having fun over at Picture and Prose. The blog features a daily picture and a suggested prompt. I usually ignore the written prompt, but I use the picture instead.

Here's a short post I did recently based on the picture displayed below. Hop on over and practice your craft or enjoy the other posts.

Photo by Cyndy
~
For more of Cyndy's Photography visit here.



Darn. I had no idea the bar was freezing cold. I know better than to lick frozen metal, but now my nose is stuck to the bar. Life is hard when you have an IQ of 17. Darn.

3 comments:

  1. I'm stuck at home with a stinking cold.

    This just brought a smile to my face.

    Too funny.

    Thanks. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I have achieved my goal. ;-)
    (You're welcome.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! "Darn." Haha, why does that sound like something a wolf would think? Very funny!

    ReplyDelete